LIVEVUE-FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Not a problem. The customer already has their existing digital photo printed with them. While using the LIVE VUE module, they are going to virtually frame the photo to choose the best fit for their need. We can turn off the digital photo upload along with the order.
- We can help you to partner with your neighboring digital photo printing partner Once the end customer uploads the photo, we will securely deliver the same to your printing partner, and that partner can give you the printed photo in person or over postal delivery. Pls, subscribe to other modules as well for partner enablement.
Yes. We agree. In-Person visits are going to give the customers so many options. But not everyone can visit all the time.
For this reason and the human brain won’t be able to process so many options and the end customer may end up delaying/abandoning the purchase altogether.
We suggest keeping your best moving products/frames / based on the trends and so on. This helps to maintain a good margin as well as rotating the frame options from time to time will entice customers to visit often.
Please keep the best fitting color options only for online sales. If the picture looks totally different from the real frame, customer satisfaction will reduce
So, it is better to keep the frame/mat colors that are as close to the physical viewing as well.
We have two options to configure the Frame Pricing
PreDefined Frame Pricing
If you are not framing in your workplace, you must be buying the frames from your vendors
So, for the specific fixed sizes, you already know the cost and hence per each predefined size you can configure the selling price in our App Configuration
Custom Frame Pricing
If you are framing at your workplace, then you know the cost of each component involved in Framing
Pricing can be performed either in feet (US measurement) or in centimeter (International measurement)
While pricing this option, pls include the COGS, Labor, and Profit Margin
- The frame is considered as a line. And the pricing is always the circumference of the Rectangle, Square, or Circle
- Matt and backside Cover are considered as a whole surface area buying. And the pricing is the Surface Area of the Rectangle, Square, or Circle
- Low Glare Glass, Acrylic Glass is considered as a whole surface area buying. And the pricing is the Surface Area of the Rectangle, Square, or Circle